Justice Department Forms

Current Available Forms: Discovery Request, Subpoena, Criminal Complaint.

Please use the checkmarks included in the documents to indicate which sections you need the respondent and/or other party to provide information about.

If you intend to Subpoena someone or submit a Discovery Request to the other party involved in your trial, the document must be sent to the judge or justice assigned to the case for approval. If no Judge/Justice is assigned to the case yet, any Judge/Justice can be contacted for approval. They will approve or deny the request, then share the document with the Marshals if necessary and/or informs the other party involved directly that they must provide the information requested.

A criminal complaint form may only be submitted by the person acting as a prosecutor in a case and is not required.

Last updated